Trap the Trapezoid
Need more coverage? Get trapped! Let's get technical!
1. A Trapezoid is a closed plane figure bounded by four line segments, or sides.
2. The parallel sides of a trapezoid are called bases and the nonparallel sides legs. in an isosceles trapezoid the legs are of equal length.
3. The median of a trapezoid is the line segment connecting the midpoints of the legs; it is parallel to the bases and equal to half the sum of their lengths.
4. In an isosceles trapezoid the legs are of equal length.
Ok - that's enough. This guy works over small sites!
- Dimensions: 3.5"h x 3.5" w
- Signature Stretchable Material
- Fabric Blend Allows Skin to Breath
Recommended: Smaller Pump/CGM sites