Can't Find Your Package?
Not to worry! Most items are found within two days. Here are some things to try.
1) Check that your shipping address is correct.
Let's make sure we shipped to the right place. Current shipping addresses are listed under “Deliver To:” on your order.
2) Check around your home or with neighbors.
Boxes might be at back doors, behind bushes, etc.
3) Give it 2 days.
Sometimes carriers incorrectly scan packages that are still in transit.
4) Check your mailbox or anywhere else you receive mail.
Carriers deliver differently, especially if the package is small enough to fit inside your mailbox.
5) Check for a notice of attempted delivery.
This notice will tell you the steps you should take to receive your package.
Contact the Carrier
- Use your tracking number to start a claim with the carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- To contact FedEx, call 1-800-463-3339.
- For UPS, submit a claim or call 1-866-742-5877.
Tried everything? We'll fix it!